Google Drive Share
It is possible to configure settings to automatically save measured data to Google Drive.
How to set up
- Tap the Settings button at the bottom of the screen, then tap the button switch for Google Drive share.
- (iOS only) Tap Continue when asked for permission to access external sites.
- Select Google Account or Add Account and select the account you wish to link.
- Logger will create a folder directly under My Drive and write CSV to it. The Logger creates a folder directly under the My Drive and writes CSV to it, and no other folders can be accessed.
How to use
- When Google Drive settings are turned on, CSV files are automatically linked to the following folders when they are created.
- iOS: My Drive/JINS_MEME_LOGGER
- Android: My Drive/JINS_MEME_LOGGER_ANDROID
- If the network is disconnected at the time of saving, the files will not be linked.